Wanderland. Wanderland.

I enjoyed this

I like the music and the style as they coexist -- very nice.
A re visitation to Christmas's roots and the true holiday spirit?

Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens

Ok mate

This flash was pretty funny and I did enjoy it, however I hate how the nose is on the side of the head.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Smile

To start I would like to say that the sheer length of this deserves a 10.
The artwork was very innocent and I feel it fits the theme perfectly - I should probably see the movie at the 100mb to get the full feel, but I am content as is. The music was great as well and for this I am grateful, because bad music can ruin a good animation. . I feel that the plot was heart warming an endearing, truly something to remember and cherish; however, I do feel that it was slightly rushed at points, such as when the girl tried to escape. When she was trying to escape I would have liked maybe 20 seconds more added to the plot, but this is ok. Overall the story was well thought out and right on the money.

I would love to see your work in the future and I believe that I will cherish it too.

Cheers and have a wonderful holiday

TrevorW

SpikeVallentine responds:

To start off I would like to say sheer length doesn't mean anything. Have you seen a movie that's 90+ minutes but is the definition of horrible? Yes I agree! The escape scene could have used more shots, or at least more meaningful shots.

Not everyone would appreciate this project, so thank you for your appreciation and sharing your opinion. Whatever God has blessed me with, all the Glory to Him. :0)

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Disapointment

I look forward to these movies, because they are the best demenstration of skill on NG; however, this movie was sub-par for Adam. While the graphics were amazing, they weren't at the level of waterlollies in my opinion -- a huge let down. Though, Adam, I applaud you at finally giving these movies a script -- yes, a slighly cliche one, but still a script. I suppose I would like the detail and care of the old graphics to return and for the plot to continue. Please let these movies be something can look forward to for a year at a time.

Anyways 5/5 and 7/10
I look forward to the next one.
Cheers

Jesusmas Jesusmas

Good

A nice little diddle of a flash. I like the style and the voice was neat :)

Cheers

notnath responds:

cheers

Comeback Campnorth Comeback Campnorth

CN :)

How I miss my mod job :(
Come back baby.

MarcyVF responds:

Yeah! Haha, me too. Thanks.

If you seek... If you seek...

Truth

This is a very nice peice of art. For once it seems that someone has left the Hollywood inspired bore fest for something thoughtful. TO the people that think there should have been more I have but this to say: Realize that true meaning comes from within and should never need to be thrown into one's face. Learn to see past the obvious and apresiate the beauty of what is NOT told. Once this happens the world is much more interesting and true art is much more, how to put this, unexplainable. Find your meaning...if you seek for this meaning you will find it. No pun intended?

However, one thing my dear artist. Never defend your work. Let it defend its self. IF it can you aren't needed to and I think it can. Beautiful. Keep it up.

-Trevor

the bird and the worm the bird and the worm

Great

Awsome animation, but how was this the underdog?

Black Volume 1 Black Volume 1

hmmm

The fighting was alright, but as it has been said you need more frames.
The story on the other had needs a lot of work. Although it is nice to add background your story telling lacks.

GL

Animation A Day Animation A Day

Nice

I like the loosness of the drawings :)
Music deff made the whole peice make sense though :)