Wanderland. Wanderland.

I enjoyed this

I like the music and the style as they coexist -- very nice.
A re visitation to Christmas's roots and the true holiday spirit?

Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens

Ok mate

This flash was pretty funny and I did enjoy it, however I hate how the nose is on the side of the head.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Smile

To start I would like to say that the sheer length of this deserves a 10.
The artwork was very innocent and I feel it fits the theme perfectly - I should probably see the movie at the 100mb to get the full feel, but I am content as is. The music was great as well and for this I am grateful, because bad music can ruin a good animation. . I feel that the plot was heart warming an endearing, truly something to remember and cherish; however, I do feel that it was slightly rushed at points, such as when the girl tried to escape. When she was trying to escape I would have liked maybe 20 seconds more added to the plot, but this is ok. Overall the story was well thought out and right on the money.

I would love to see your work in the future and I believe that I will cherish it too.

Cheers and have a wonderful holiday

TrevorW

SpikeVallentine responds:

To start off I would like to say sheer length doesn't mean anything. Have you seen a movie that's 90+ minutes but is the definition of horrible? Yes I agree! The escape scene could have used more shots, or at least more meaningful shots.

Not everyone would appreciate this project, so thank you for your appreciation and sharing your opinion. Whatever God has blessed me with, all the Glory to Him. :0)

Siege Tank Defence Siege Tank Defence

very nice

I give you major respect for taking your previous engine and revamping it after you didnt get the result you wanted. Good job at being versatile!

The C word The C word

I just vomited

You sir have the sickest most discusting imagination. You made me vomit, and I think this may be the worst thing to ever grace the portal. AND I LOVED IT. So did you use LSD or WEED to think of this one XD

Poem Anthology Poem Anthology

i see

It is very nice to see someone else do this t truly is. I have been messing around with Narrative submissions now since November and no they do not getthe highest scores.

As for the poems the are alright, but you still have room to grow.

Keep trying and learning :)

My Only Friend Ft. Immo My Only Friend Ft. Immo

nice

This is really good, but please be careful.
The major problem with rap today is the bullshit it shovels.
Try to bring your music slightly more down to earth and you will be great.
Tupac was perhaps the best balancer of this, though Imortal Technique does a wonder job of it, as did old NAS.

mseemercury responds:

wat u mean bring it down to earth

Global Syndicate - West Coast Global Syndicate - West Coast

Decent

This has an oldschool feel but some of the words lack the feel. Some of the ways they speak also lacks the oldschool feel. I still wouldn't call this modern...though it does have modern flair. I think there might actually be a clash in generations.
The words also have limited meaning -- first solo is the strongest.

Decent.

RKV responds:

Thanks

Poozy's sigh Poozy's sigh

Indeed

What is there to say about this masterpeice, other than this: this work is one of those few gems in a sea of dull rocks. Indeed, this peice should be considered for an award or two. Kudos on the execution of such a pleasure to the ears.

Krieg ist Leben Krieg ist Leben

great

Love it

Playing the violin at night Playing the violin at night

Awh

Cute :D
Reminds me of a poem i wrote once and for that I thank you.

"Lone musician.
Violin in hand.
At heart great ambition.
Beauty made on command."

Oelbachtaucher responds:

Thank you and it's a really nice poem :)

Oink!!! Oink!!!